Writing your own website content is hard! And yet, it’s so important to get it right.
When you work with me, I’ll create clear, concise website copy that speaks directly to your ideal client, showing them exactly why they should work with you.
How it works:
1. We’ll have a chat to discuss your goals and timeline.
2. I’ll send you my detailed briefing documents. You might hate me a little bit at this point but you’ll thank me once it’s done. No, really you will!
3. One I’ve received your completed forms I’ll set to work on your site. It typically takes around two weeks for the first draft and you’ll have up to two round of revisions if necessary.
To get started, please book a call.
Prices start at £847 for a three-page site.
You know your website needs some love and you’re happy to do the work. You just need someone to give you a guiding hand.
I can do that for you. During a 30-minute Zoom call, I’ll talk you through the main three pages of your website and share some simple tips to improve them.
How it works:
1. Send me a message via the contact page to let me know you’d like an audit. Don’t forget to include a link to your website.
2. I’ll have a look at your site and will be in touch to arrange a call. (If I think your site is already in good shape I’ll let you know.)
3. After the call I’ll send you a Fix List so that you can make the changes yourself. If you’d like to hire me to make your copy changes your audit fee will be deducted from the cost.
Website audit – £97
Frequently Asked Questions
I’d love to work with you but I have a limited budget
No problem. I’ve designed a range of services with a range of budgets and – more importantly – repurposing opportunities in mind.
The more you commit to, the lower the cost. Drop me a message and we can talk numbers.
Couldn’t I just hire someone on Fivver?
You couuuuld. And in fairness, there are a lot of great writers looking for a break on sites like Fivver and Upwork.
There’s also a lot of terrible ones but, you never know, you might strike lucky.
How do you work?
I’m not going to lie. If you hire me to write your website there will be a fair few docs to fill in! That’s because I want to know everything I can about you so I can cherry-pick the best bits.
I’ll also want to know all about you ICA (a.k.a your ideal customer.)
And I’ll ask you some questions via Voxer to help me understand your unique tone of voice.
Yep. I’m thorough!
It feels like a big investment…
Yes, I get that. But your website is the virtual shop front to your business so it’s crucial you get it right.
Investing in professional copy will save you time and money. It’ll flag down the attention of distracted customers and motivate them to click, download, subscribe, sign-up or hire you.
How long does it take?
A three-page website takes roughly two weeks.
Case studies take around two weeks but as they involve arranging interviews with your customers – and numerous rounds of approvals – they can sometimes take longer.
Pre-written blogs are instant access.
Do you offer SEO & proofreading?
All web copy comes on-page SEO ready.
When it comes to editing I know my onions but, to make sure the service you receive is first class I can arrange professional, independent proofreading for an additional cost.
What about payment?
I require a 50% payment upfront with the final payment to be made after the first round of revisions.
Please take a look at my a full version of my Services T&Cs.
Kirstin helped me to transform a bunch of words into something meaningful that spoke directly to my audience. She gets straight to the point offering a solution that has helped my ads convert cold traffic into paying customers.
Kirstin did a fabulous job on my website copy. She took my ramblings and turned them in to clear, no waffle, client-focused content. Great communication, delivered on time and great value. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Kirstin audited my website and immediately articulated why I was feeling ‘uncomfortable’ with it. She explained areas that were good, areas for improvement along with great suggestions. This was a really useful service to have for my business.